Decimating Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are the 360 and the PS3 really next gen systems?

2 posters

Go down

Are the 360 and the PS3 really next gen systems? Empty Are the 360 and the PS3 really next gen systems?

Post  Boss* Mon May 25, 2009 8:51 pm

I don't think so. Its just the same thing will the first systems just better graphics. Thats great and all but I want something more.... So i bought a Wii. A true next gen system. Nothing has come close to the Wii execpt maybe vr but that didnt turn out too well. I just think its crap Sony and Microsoft keep saying they are next gen when there is nothing different from previous systems. Sure the Wii is not perfect by any means, but its a step in the right direction. What Nintendo has done with the wii and the ds is just amazeing. I will stick with Nintendo to the end b/c they are leading everyone into a new way of gameing. No more just mashing buttons, No more spinning stupid joy sticks untill you get blisters. An actual interactive gameing system. Being able to point at a screen and aim at that exact spot is so cool. I want to know what the next step is gonna be. Has anyone heard of anything that could be comeing in the "next next gen systems". I think this is just the begining of great things to come.
Boss*
Boss*
Assistant Leader

http://www.myspace.com/bossandchristy

Back to top Go down

Are the 360 and the PS3 really next gen systems? Empty Re: Are the 360 and the PS3 really next gen systems?

Post  d--(O_o)--b Tue May 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Well you basiclly summed up the whole arguement about next gen systems. Nintendo is taking the right step into the future of gaming while others are sticking to the basics. It won't be long before Nintendo comes out with some virtual reality system that will surely blow our minds.

Also, I have been reciving word about a gaming device that is able to stream video games. Some companies are already jumping on the bandwagon and if this device comes out. It will only be a one consle thing. The only thing to brag about will only be video games.
d--(O_o)--b
d--(O_o)--b
Admin

https://decimatingwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum