Decimating Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stuck on the balls not once not twice but three times

5 posters

Go down

stuck on the balls not once not twice but three times Empty stuck on the balls not once not twice but three times

Post  {DW}blade Tue May 12, 2009 6:29 pm

alright let me begin bye sayin this is true its to stupid to make up lol! it was a normal match and i was playin and i decided to see wat made those japenese grenades so special well u can say i found out. i saw a enemy player so i ran up to him of course he tried to knife me but epicly failed so i stuck him in the crouch and the reason why i laughed is not so much because i did tht its because of wat he said right before he died and i quote get this piece of shit off me lol! or something more along the lines to tht but u still get my point its funny as hell but my funny bone wasnt done yet some one was camping sniped me so im like yesh im wonderin if i could do it again so i aimed up and ramdomly tossed a grenade and sure enough it stuck his ballz nao by this time im like dying cause i cnt breath soi was responing and i got a grenade so im like god if i stick another person in the ballz may i be ran down by a moron
and i did it and of course i got ran down by my brother lol!
{DW}blade
{DW}blade

Back to top Go down

stuck on the balls not once not twice but three times Empty Re: stuck on the balls not once not twice but three times

Post  Boss* Tue May 12, 2009 7:28 pm

lmfao
Boss*
Boss*
Assistant Leader

http://www.myspace.com/bossandchristy

Back to top Go down

stuck on the balls not once not twice but three times Empty Re: stuck on the balls not once not twice but three times

Post  plyr13904 Tue May 12, 2009 8:14 pm

lol

plyr13904

Back to top Go down

stuck on the balls not once not twice but three times Empty great

Post  {DW}Shadow Tue May 12, 2009 8:18 pm

thats just great lol not being sarcastic lol!
{DW}Shadow
{DW}Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  {DW}blade Tue May 19, 2009 4:51 am

alright anyone thinks im makin this shit up well ur wrong but it dose sound so funny itys impossible
{DW}blade
{DW}blade

Back to top Go down

stuck on the balls not once not twice but three times Empty sticky grenade

Post  DW_The"Q" Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:29 pm

i believe it, i used those all the time, the guys actually say a couple different things, i stopped using them because i like the bounce of the frag, people get confused with it, the sticky they see fly and stick, then they run away, but yes, hilarious when you stick people, oh yeah, the other day i killed the same person 3 times by hitting them in the head with my smoke grenade, what are the chances, lol

DW_The"Q"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum