Decimating Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would you like a smaller clan, bigger clan, or is it fine the way it is?

+3
joseal
chopstixkid520
Boss*
7 posters

Go down

clan size

would you like a smaller clan, bigger clan, or is it fine the way it is? Vote_lcap267%would you like a smaller clan, bigger clan, or is it fine the way it is? Vote_rcap2 67% 
[ 6 ]
would you like a smaller clan, bigger clan, or is it fine the way it is? Vote_lcap211%would you like a smaller clan, bigger clan, or is it fine the way it is? Vote_rcap2 11% 
[ 1 ]
would you like a smaller clan, bigger clan, or is it fine the way it is? Vote_lcap211%would you like a smaller clan, bigger clan, or is it fine the way it is? Vote_rcap2 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

would you like a smaller clan, bigger clan, or is it fine the way it is? Empty would you like a smaller clan, bigger clan, or is it fine the way it is?

Post  Boss* Sat May 30, 2009 1:07 pm

and why
Boss*
Boss*
Assistant Leader

http://www.myspace.com/bossandchristy

Back to top Go down

would you like a smaller clan, bigger clan, or is it fine the way it is? Empty Re: would you like a smaller clan, bigger clan, or is it fine the way it is?

Post  chopstixkid520 Sat May 30, 2009 1:16 pm

i vote bigger, cause that means if we're having a clan war, not many are on, we still have others. also, we meet new people and friends. but not really huge, then it's not too organized

chopstixkid520

Back to top Go down

would you like a smaller clan, bigger clan, or is it fine the way it is? Empty Re: would you like a smaller clan, bigger clan, or is it fine the way it is?

Post  joseal Sat May 30, 2009 3:03 pm

i voted bigger too but not so big
i like the wy it is but some members more would be good What a Face

joseal

Back to top Go down

Post  DW| Lolz* Sat May 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Bigger. The more, the merrier. Or whatever.
DW| Lolz*
DW| Lolz*
Assistant Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  d--(O_o)--b Sun May 31, 2009 8:58 am

You got it right Lolz, The more the merrier

I voted bigger. It would be nice to have a big clan, but not too big at a point where we can't control.
d--(O_o)--b
d--(O_o)--b
Admin

https://decimatingwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DISC0 (Clan Leader) Sun May 31, 2009 10:27 pm

d--(O_o)--b wrote:You got it right Lolz, The more the merrier

I voted bigger. It would be nice to have a big clan, but not too big at a point where we can't control.
That's where it was (for me). That's why I closed the recruitment and eliminated the inactive members.

I guess we can resume recruitment.

DISC0 (Clan Leader)
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  DW illus10n Sun May 31, 2009 11:11 pm

I vote for a bigger clan. It did seem like we got big maybe to quick. It seemed If I didin't check these boards in like 2-3 days - next thing I know there were like 5,6 new members. I don't mind letting a few at a time so we can see what they got.
DW illus10n
DW illus10n

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down